Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fail!

Ok...want to hear what I ate today?

Breakfast: Gummy Bears
Lunch: A piece of chocolate cake
Snack: Chips and soda
Dinner: Chick Fil-A

Boo!! If I don't laugh, I'll cry...so I'm going to laugh. :-D

It was a horrible day at work. I've had a headache for about 3 days straight, which has really settled behind my eyes. So looking at a computer screen all day is killer. And what's the most fun thing you can think of to do when you have a headache? How about figure out how much tax people owe on their insurance benefits? LOL .That's what I spent the majority of the day doing. Blah! I fully intended to take a lunch break today, but it just didn't happen...so I kind of ended up just eating whatever happened to be around. And by the time I got off work, I was so hungry and felt so crappy that I just wanted the comfort (and convenience) of some fast food, even though I knew it would probably make me feel worse in the long run. Ah, will we ever learn?

Anyway, I would say I'm hoping tomorrow is better, except I can't even imagine that it won't be! So here's to a better day tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's better than my menu for today. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!
    I had a total healthy-food-fail today (and last night), too. Ack!
    I am gonna try to be really good for the rest of the week and forget about today...well, as good as possible, considering I think I basically have going out plans (either dinner or drinks) every single night except tomorrow! Ahh! I think I am at least going to get a good work out in each day, and try to eat light during the day. Then....moderation, moderation, moderation is the goal. We shall see.

    Hope work isn't so blah for you the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete