Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Working for the Weekend

Well this is the first time I've been on my computer since Wednesday night. I got home late on Sunday night and went right to my boyfriend's house. Then did the same after work yesterday. So finally I have a bit of time to relax in my apartment!

My trip was fun. It was really good to see my old roommate's and friends again and we had a really fun night out on Saturday night. I didn't do so well at taking pictures, since I didn't end up taking ANY. Boo. But I think one of my old roommate's did take some at the bar, so hopefully those will be up on facebook soon and I can post them here. The rest of the trip was spent at the beach, window shopping, walking around the city, etc. It was a fun and relaxing trip. Was able to do some of the things that I never got around to doing while I lived there, such as walking down Rodeo drive (which is pretty much over-rated, but I did see Sharon Stone in a store! :)) and going to some restaurants I'd never eaten at (A really good Mexican restaurant called Don Antonios...which sadly I kind of wanted to go to because it was featured on The Hills often...it was one of Spencer and Heidi's favorite places. haha). So all in all, a good trip. At the same time, it brought to light all the decisions I need to be making soon. But I guess that was bound to happen eventually anyway. Now I just have to figure out HOW to figure everything out.

It was back to work as soon as I got home. I'm really looking forward to the long weekend for 4th of July. Hopefully there will be a trip to the lake, or at least plenty of pool time. But I also need to use the extra time to get myself in gear. I need to do a big grocery shopping trip so I can fill my apartment with healthy foods and start eating better again. I've been dealing with a really horrible headache, eye pressure, and dizziness for the last couple of weeks, so working out hasn't exactly been at the top of my list. But it seems a little better today, and I've been trying out some things that will hopefully fix it, so hopefully I'll be able to start again soon.

Anyway, that's about it. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment