I haven't been doing very well the last couple of days. No working out and not eating very well. Ugh! It sucks because during the week, it's hard to work out because I'm tired after work. But on the weekends I feel like I just want to relax and not have to worry about it. And it's much harder to stick with eating well during the weekends, too. I just need to do it already, but it's been so hard lately. I wish I could just figure this out again.
I really need to go do a big grocery store trip so that I have everything I need for the week, but I just feel like there is never time to do the things I need to do on the weekend AND feel like I have some time to relax. Today I'm hanging out with some people at my mom's pool (yay bikini...not), so I should be going now to go get my groceries, but I don't want to! I guess I can just do it tomorrow night after work, but if I also work out tomorrow evening, that doesn't leave me a lot of free time between work and the time I have to go to bed. So it kind of sucks. *sigh*
Alright, enough of this. Somehow I'm going to figure this out. Somehow.
Working out does really just devour time, that's for sure. I guess maybe try to remind yourself that you actually enjoy exercising, so it's not a chore? That's the only way I keep myself on track. I mean, I exercise for like an hour a day or more an average of 6 days per week. That's basically like a part time job, and I agree dude. Sometimes that shit sucks.
ReplyDelete