Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ugghhhh

I. Suck. At. Life.

I've been feeling really horrible again. My headaches from a month or so ago never completely went away, but they got a lot better. But now they're back and worse than before, I think. I left work a little early yesterday and basically slept from 6pm until morning. My headache feels a tiny bit better today, but still isn't gone. And my eyes are killing me. So it's back to the doctor tomorrow. :-/

It's hard to think much about dieting, and especially working out, when I feel like this. But I think it just kind of hit me today how horrible I look and how far out of hand I have let this get. I NEED to turn this around soon or I feel like it's going to get way out of control. So hopefully I can get some answers/solutions at my doctor's appointment tomorrow and then turn my focus on eating right and working out.

Please diet gods, shine down on me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment