Just wanted to write a quick note here....the headaches are still pretty constant, which really sucks! The medicine side-effects seemed to be subsiding a bit just in the fact that it wasn't making me feel so "weird." But I've been feeling kind of nauseous the last week, which I'm assuming is from the medicine, so I'm hoping that will go away soon. Monday will mark the end of my third week on the medicine, and supposedly it's supposed to start working in 3-4 weeks. So I'm hoping by the end of next week I will start to feel considerably better. Once that happens, I'm ready to start getting back into workout mode. A friend of mine is wanting to start working out, too, so we have talked about trying to start taking classes at our gym several evenings a week. I think that would be fun since it would keep things interesting, and it would help to have someone else to go with. As long as she keeps up her end of the bargain, I know I would keep up mine, because I always feel bad about letting other people down. So hopefully that will work out.
Unfortunately I feel like I have gotten every side effect of this medicine EXCEPT the one I wanted, which was loss of appetite. A few times I've felt like maybe I've started to get it, and my friend said that it took a few weeks to start, but I just figure with my luck, it's not going to happen. So I'm not really holding out hope. But I do feel like I've been eating a little bit less lately. Whether that's a result of the medicine or just because, who knows. Still haven't exactly been eating very healthy, but I'll take what I can get!
It's coming up on a year since I started my successful diet. It was September 15th. That's pretty depressing, as it would feel so much better if I was celebrating the fact that I've kept the weight off for a year. But I'm thinking that is going to be my deadline for getting this started again. So hopefully in the next week or two I'll start to feel better physically and can get back on track with my diet and exercise. But definitely by September 15th I'm going to get myself back on a real plan again. Even though it was a lot of hard work last time, honestly between Sept. 15th and December 20th (when I went home for Christmas) it really didn't seem THAT long. But I made a ton of progress. So I can do that again and be in good shape by Christmas. And this time NOT gain it back.
So that's the plan. So much for a quick note....Later!
Wow, yeah, I can't believe you had just started it on September 15th! I remember how thin you looked at Christmas; I can't believe you'd only been doing it for like 2 months at that point. That's pretty good!
ReplyDeleteThree months. :) But yeah! A lot can be accomplished in a short time!
ReplyDelete