Thursday, August 11, 2011

MIA

Ok, I know I'm like the Blogger-That-Was lately. It sucks. My life just feels kind of blurry lately. This medication is kinda messing with me. I feel kind of drowsy/nauseous/emotional/out of it lately. Supposedly it's not supposed to last. My friend who takes the medicine says her side effects pretty much all went away after the first few weeks, so hopefully it will get better. And of course, I haven't had any appetite side effects. But my friend said that didn't start for a while after she started taking it, so who knows!

Anyway, hopefully the uncomfortable feelings will go away soon and I'll start feeling normal again. AND my headaches will go away as well, as it's supposed take three weeks or so for the medicine to really start working. Once that happens, I really want to make a plan as far as diet and exercise goes and get back on point with this! I just need to figure out what exactly I want to do. I don't know if the detox plan is the way to go right now, as it obviously hasn't stuck the last couple times I've tried to do it. So I'm thinking it might be better to come up with something else. But we'll see....

For now, other than the feeling completely unattractive and unhealthy, I guess things have been a little bit better. But I am just feeling pretty miserable about the fact that I have let this go so long. So once I get my health issues back in order, I need to get it figured out.

Anyway, it's been storming the last few days for the first time in weeks and weeks, and I have to say it's quite lovely. Especially since I'm feeling very much in the mood to just relax inside. So that's the plan for the night! Looking forward to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment