Friday, May 6, 2011

Bad Idea

So maybe I should just never weigh myself again. I gained four pounds since the last time I weighed. FOUR pounds! Ugh. Now the last time I weighed was a few weeks before I actually got back on track, so I guess it's possible I could have gained in between then and when I started, and then lost some over the last week and a half. But I don't know. That seems like an awful lot to gain. At the same time, how the heck would I have gained at all in the last week and a half? I can see maybe not losing if maybe I was eating too little or too much or whatever. But not gaining. Ugh.

So now I'm 6 pounds heavier than I was when I STARTED this thing back in September. Blah!

I tried to stay on track yesterday, but it was a slippery slope...and today I am hung over, so that's probably not going to make it too easy. We'll see....

1 comment:

  1. Don't beat yourself up, dude. The scale has been stingy for me, too. I ran all damned week and stuck to my diet and still only lost 0.2 lbs in the past week. But i feel like ten million times healthier and all my clothes fit better. That's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete