Monday, May 16, 2011

Dragging....

Ugh, this cold is killing me! I just feel like it's draining every bit of my energy.

I didn't work out because of it yesterday and didn't eat particularly well either. I didn't do much of anything but laze around and watch TV. Today is looking like it's going to be the same (aside from work, of course). I left early though because I worked through my lunch break. The good thing is, I don't have much of an appetite because of it. So far I've had a few oranges (trying to overdose on Vitamin C!), a diet shake, and a small sweet potato. I don't really feel hungry, but I kind of feel like I might need something. Might have a bowl of cheerios....

Anyway, probably not going to be exercising too much until this passes....hopefully it won't last too much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment