Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Start Anew

Again. Oh well. At least I'm starting.

I had some bumps in the road today, but overall, it was good.

Ran 3 miles and did weights and abs.

Breakfast: Diet shake. Lunch: Arbys sandwich and fries (boo!) Dinner: Diet shake. Snacks: Chocolate covered dried cranberries (boo again!)

So I think I'm going to change up my diet a little. Obviously I wasn't doing very well at sticking to the old one. So I'm going back to how I originally started in September. I still have diet shakes and I'm going to combine those with lean meats, vegetables, fruits, and a little bit of low-fat dairy. Basically back to the whole foods idea. Last time I hit a bit of a plateau, but if that happens again, I can always switch it up then. I feel much more positive about this diet right now because I just feel like there are a lot more possibilities and options. So we'll see how it goes.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment