Today was a slightly better day. I still didn't sleep a lot last night, but the sleep I did get was better at least. Still woke up feeling kind of crappy. I don't know if it's the lack of sleep, allergies that I've developed from something in CA that I'm not used to, or just not being used to the drier climate. Or maybe something completely different, but I would say about 90% of the time since I've moved here, I've felt pretty crappy. I either have a headache (sometimes just a mild one) or sinus pressure behind my eyes, which also makes me feel dizzy or have that "swimmy" feeling in my head. I don't know. I just don't feel normal most of the time, and it's really starting to suck. I feel like maybe I should go get checked out, but I have no insurance and no money, so I don't really want to do that. Especially since most of the time when I go to a doctor, they pretty much say they don't have any idea what's wrong and then charge me a ridiculous amount of money. Let's just say, I'm not a big fan of doctors.
Anyway, unfortunately I didn't make myself workout today. I had the day off work, and I honestly just felt like being lazy. But my roommates and I did walk around an outdoor mall for about an hour later in the day, so at least that's something. I ate well today, too. I feel like it's been quite easy the last few days. I just haven't really thought about food all that much. I had a shake for breakfast and a peach a little later in the morning. Then I got busy running errands, etc. and never ate lunch. When I got home, my roommates were ready to go to the mall, and I didn't have any food substantial enough for a meal that would take less than 20 minutes to cook, so I just didn't eat. When we got to the mall, it was getting chilly since the sun was going down. So we stopped in at Starbucks and I ended up getting a small toffee mocha - partly because I felt like I needed something in my system, and also because I was cold! I got it with nonfat milk though, so it ended up being a little less than 300 calories (according to the Starbucks website). Not a great thing as far as the eating healthy part of this goes, but calorie-wise it wasn't bad since I'd only had 200 calories before that. Anyway, when I got home I made a salad with grilled chicken and salsa, which was quite delicious. Might have an orange or something before I go to bed.
So I did pretty well today other than the no working out. But I will do my ab exercises before I go to bed. Tomorrow I have the bootcamp workout at 5:30, which I will definitely get up for (no slacking!). Then a lot of random errands to do and then work at 4:30. I'm working a lot this week, so hopefully I will make lots of money! I need it!
Anyway, that's about all I've got to say. Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment