Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Eyes...are...closing...

Today was better than yesterday by a long shot. I'm completely exhausted though. I'm not quite adjusted to my new work schedule...plus, I've been doing work from home after I get off. So it's been a tiring couple of days. I'm so ready for the weekend!

I didn't work out again today. I have to admit, I probably won't until next week at least. I have a really tight deadline on the extra work I'm doing, so I really feel like I need to devote my time to that once I get off work. But I've been doing really well on my diet, so I'm not too worried about it. I actually probably haven't been eating enough, so it may be better that I'm not working out on top of that. I just haven't had much of an appetite. And I've been really surprised that working at a desk hasn't made me want to snack all day. I actually haven't been thinking about food much at all while I'm there, so that's good. Plus, I've been busy...at work and afterwards, so that helps, too. Tonight I didn't even eat dinner...which isn't a good thing. I just got busy with other things, and again, I didn't feel all that hungry. So I just never got around to it. And I don't really want to eat this late. So hopefully that won't sabotage my efforts.

I'm going to weigh myself on Thursday for the first time in several weeks. I'm not looking forward to it because I know it's going to be really bad. But I suppose it's better to know. Hopefully it will give me more motivation rather than making me feel discouraged. Even though I still feel like I look pretty bad, I feel so much better just from the last two days of eating well. I feel so much lighter...like I'm not being weighed down by all the processed food. And mentally, I feel a million times better. So I'm going to keep it up no matter what the scale might say.

Breakfast: Romaine and Kale juice. Lunch: Avocado salad and a sweet potato. Dinner: A nonfat latte? I promise to eat dinner tomorrow!

Anyway, I'm about ready to pass out. Good night.

1 comment: