Monday, March 7, 2011

"The Show is Over, Say Goodbye."

I don't even know where to begin. I feel like I'm living someone else's life. Or like I'm living in the shadow of a life I once had. But that life is gone, so I don't know what I came back to. Whatever I was missing isn't here anymore. But here I am. Surrounded by the ghosts of people I used to love.

It was a really rough day and night. I'm completely drained emotionally. I don't know where to go or what to do from here.

I guess the only upside is that I ate according to the detox diet. I actually ate less than I planned to. I guess loss of appetite is one good side-effect of all this. A constant headache is one not-so-good side-effect, and also what kept me from working out. Hopefully tomorrow.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment