Ok, so I've fallen off the wagon a bit.... I actually did really well for the majority of yesterday. I got right back on track after my little junk food night. Had a shake for breakfast and lunch and then ran 4 miles. Then I went out for dinner with a friend last night. She wanted to go get sushi, so even though that wasn't the best option for me, I figured I would just try my best. I ordered healthy rolls (no sauces or anything fried), but it's still just way too many carbs..so I felt sort of guilty about that, but still not a big deal. Then afterward, I went to my friend's house and drank some champagne. Not as good as wine, but still fairly low calorie and not too bad. THEN we ate some chips. And THEN we got fast food. Nooo!! Lol. Horrible.
Not good. Still, the plan was to get right back on track today. But I just didn't. I started out ok, but when it came time to have a shake, I just didn't want to. It's a rainy, gloomy day, and I just didn't feel any motivation. So I ended up not having shakes for breakfast or lunch. I didn't eat badly really, but still not on plan. And now I'm just pretty much deciding to take the rest of the day off and not worry about it. I know I shouldn't, but it's just one of those days.
I was already supposed to skip working out today. I actually thought about going anyway because I know I would feel better afterward and probably more motivated to eat well the rest of the night. But my ankle was hurting quite a bit yesterday during my run and it is still hurting today. So I definitely need to rest it. Really hoping it's ok by tomorrow!
So anyway...I think I'm just going to accept that I'm just not feeling it today and it's ok. Try not to stress about it or make myself feel overwhelmed by the "damage" I've done, and just keep moving forward tomorrow. Breathe...it's ok. Two bad days does not a diet break.
Back on track tomorrow, for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment