Ok, pity party's over. Back to work.
Ran 4 miles today. Just about killed me after four days of no working out and eating like crap. BUT I did it. The plan is to run 5 tomorrow (since I'm a little behind at this point...should have ran 5 last Saturday), 4 on Friday, and then 7 with my friend Susan on Saturday. Then I am caught up! Whew!
AND back to eating healthy, too. Bought some groceries tonight to make a nice, healthy dinner. Drank shakes for breakfast and lunch today. Once I get set in this routine for a week or so, I'm going to start adding in weights and abs. But for now, I'm trying not to overwhelm myself too much. And with the marathon coming up, the running is definitely highest priority.
I used the diet calculator on WebMD last night. It didn't tell me a lot that I didn't know (let's face it, I think I've looked at every diet calculator/online tool that's been invented since 2005!), but it said I could get to my goal weight in 10 weeks. Again, not really something that I wasn't able to estimate already, but for some reason when I read that it made me feel hopeful. Ten weeks. That's nothing! If in 10 weeks I want to give up, fine. But for the next ten weeks I am devoting myself to this!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment