Sorry about not posting yesterday. I had a pretty busy day and was pretty exhausted by the time I got home.
I kind of slacked off yesterday, but didn't go too overboard. I didn't run, partly because I wasn't feeling great and partly because I just didn't feel motivated to go. I did do my ab exercises though.
Food-wise, I started out good but then just felt like I wanted to cheat. I ended up letting myself slide, but didn't just throw the towel in and decide to binge on everything I could think of. So I feel like I kept it at a happy medium. And calorie-wise, I think I really did fine.
Yesterday:
Breakfast: Carrot Juice
Lunch: I skipped lunch by accident because I had to go to this friend's candle-selling party thing, and I just didn't have time to eat before-hand. I did resist many delicious desserts while I was there, so I deserve some points for that. haha.
Dinner: A Kickin' Coney from Sonic. I've been seeing non-stop commercials for this and it looked so delicious! So I finally caved! But it's only 480 calories, so I figured since I hadn't eaten anything else yet, it wouldn't be that horrible.
Snacks: Chips and guacamole. This was the other thing I was really craving. Again, since I hadn't eaten anything else but the hot dog, I think calorie-wise I did ok. And guacamole is at least not too unhealthy.
As for today, I slacked off again on the workout. Ugh...I'm just feeling lazy. I worked 10 1/2 hours straight today...didn't leave the office until 6:30 and I just didn't want to go! I really need to get myself in gear. It would help if I could leave work earlier. I just need to start forcing myself to. Because last week it literally felt like I worked all day, worked out, and went to bed. Not exactly how I want to spend my entire day.
The only reason I don't feel completely guilty for not working out is because I was so completely slammed at work today that I didn't eat anything. I literally didn't even take a drink of anything all day. It was ridiculous. I kept starting to get up to go get a bottle of water and then I kept getting distracted, and then I had a meeting, and then I had to finish this one thing, etc, etc. It's not a good thing, I know. But I figured working out on top of that probably wasn't the best thing either, so I guess that's how I justified my laziness to myself today.
I'm off to make some dinner. I promise I won't let this happen again!
No comments:
Post a Comment