Ok, sorry this is going to be another short post...I'm pretty tired tonight.
I wasn't feeling very good today. I only drank two glasses of wine last night, so I don't think I was hungover. I don't know what the deal was. Bottom line is, I skipped working out. Ugh. Oh well. I will work out the next three days and that will be four total for the week. That's not too bad. That just means I HAVE to work out the next three days. I will do it!
Breakfast: Carrot Juice
Lunch: Salad, Quinoa Pasta with Basil Pesto, Artichokes, and Sundried Tomatoes
Dinner: Salad and Sushi
Snacks: I had a few handfuls of chips...oops.
I was seriously craving some Halloween candy today. Hopefully the craving will go away or tomorrow might prove difficult, as I'm sure there will be candy all over the place at work. There already has been for the past week or so, and I'm sure it will be even worse tomorrow! Hopefully I can be strong!
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment