It was a good day, but towards the end of it, my mind got weighed down with thoughts I need to sort through. I have so many decisions to make and I'm just not sure how to figure out what the right ones are. I wish my instincts would kick in and I would just know. But I'm running out of time....
I didn't exercise today. For most of the time I was at home, I looked REALLY thin (especially before I really started to let myself splurge more). I found it weird that I looked the thinnest I've looked so far as soon as I was at home eating more than I usually do and only exercising every other day. But I think that may have been the reason. I think maybe I'm still doing too much....with as hardcore as my diet is, maybe I don't need to be exercising as much as I am. So I think maybe taking two days off of exercise a week instead of just one might help. We'll see....
Breakfast: Carrot and romaine juice. Lunch: Salad with spinach and beets and grilled zucchini, eggplant, and cabbage. Dinner: Salad with sundried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, and lemon juice, cabbage wraps with goat cheese, and baked beets, parsnips, and carrots. Snacks: Dark chocolate.
I was out most of the day with a friend from work. We both had the day off, so we went to lunch at the new location of our restaurant, which I hadn't been to yet. Then we walked around the mall a little bit, and then went and saw How Do You Know (which is a fitting title for how I'm feeling right about now...). It was a fun day. And for a day off exercise, I'd say I walked at least 2 miles since we walked from her apartment to the mall, and then walked around the mall for about an hour and fifteen minutes. It was the first time since I've been here that I kind of felt like I had a life. It felt more like something I would have done with a friend from home. It was nice. Plus, it was pretty fun to be walking through Beverly Hills (where she lives!) to go to lunch. I felt so LA! haha.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment