I am completely exhausted tonight. I had a long day at work and when I got home, this bout of exhaustion and a headache took over my body! And now I'm starting to feel sort of nauseous....don't know what's wrong with me, but it's definitely time for bed.
I had to work pretty early today, so I was going to go running afterward. But I didn't get home until 6:30, and I still needed to eat something. Like I said, I just felt so tired and rundown, AND my legs have been really sore the last few days. So I skipped my workout. I feel pretty guilty about it.... I know it's just one extra day, but I definitely feel like I should have gone in spite of all those things. Oh well. I did walk to run a few errands earlier, so that was about a mile. And I was on my feet all day running around at work, so at least it's not like I just stayed in bed all day. It's one day. It's not a big deal. I'll just keep repeating that to myself.
Breakfast: Carrot juice. Lunch: Avocado salad and a sweet potato. Dinner: Salad with beets a zucchini "pasta" with tomato sauce and goat cheese. Snacks: Dark chocolate.
Off to bed. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow.
Definitely. One day. Nothing to worry about. If you're sick, rest. No questions asked. I've been under the weather on and off since getting home from Arkansas. I think it's that time of year...stuff's going around. I finally got over an awful cold, felt great for about a week, and now it seems to be coming back!! Ugh.
ReplyDeleteMake sure you really do give your body time to get better when you're feeling bad, that way when you're ready to hit the working out hard again, you'll be totally ready for it! :)
You're totally right! I've had a cold kind of off and on since I got back, too. So I think that was at least part of what was making me feel bad last night. I feel a lot better today!
ReplyDelete