I'm stressed. I'm frustrated. I'm having doubts. What is wrong with me? What's wrong with a person who can't make a decision? And doesn't even feel like she knows what she wants in any aspect of her life? I feel so much pressure. I feel crippled by the weight resting on my shoulders. I hear the clock ticking. And I still don't know what to do. I wish I could rewind to a month ago when I at least thought I knew what I wanted. Or I wish I could fast forward a month so that the decision would be made, and hopefully I would be happy with it. I just don't know what to do....
Other than the enormous stress I feel, I had an okay day. I had the day off work. I went shopping with a friend from work for a dress for my birthday. Then we had dinner at a vegan restaurant that was really good.
I worked out this morning. I downloaded an app to my new phone that tracks distance, heart rate, calories, avg. speed, etc. I don't know how accurate it actually is, but it said my total distance was 5 miles. I wouldn't be surprised if calories and heart rate aren't that accurate, but I would think that the distance should be pretty close since it just uses the GPS on the phone. I'm not sure how I go 5 miles...I guess I run a little extra when I'm waiting for lights at the crosswalks, etc. And I always go a little extra on the track so that I can finish my two minute interval of running before I turn around to go home, etc. So I guess all of that stuff adds up....
Breakfast: Carrot and romaine juice. Lunch: Avocado salad and a sweet potato. Dinner: Spinach tortilla wrap with grilled vegetables and a salad with carrots and beets. Snacks: Nonfat latte, dark chocolate.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment