Thursday, January 6, 2011

Such a Slacker!

Sorry about the delayed blog post again! I went out last night and didn't get home until around 3...so, yeah. Didn't really feel like posting. haha.

I worked out in the morning. I really didn't feel like going yesterday. I wasn't feeling very good and I just didn't feel like running. But I did. And I felt much better afterwards.

I let myself splurge on the diet quite a bit yesterday. My friends from work and I went out with our manager for drinks because it was her last day at work. So first we brought a cake and a balloon to her at work and then we all went out. I had a little slice of cake and too many drinks, but otherwise ate healthy. I'm pretty proud of myself for not obsessing about the fact that I splurged, but also that I didn't go completely crazy. I am definitely feeling like my new eating style is a change in lifestyle and not a diet. So one day of splurging a little is not a big deal.

Breakfast: Carrot juice. Lunch: Vegetable soup and an avocado salad. Dinner: Salad with beets and spinach and grilled eggplant, zucchini, and cabbage. Snacks: Cabbage wraps with tomatoes and dijon mustard, slice of chocolate cake (so good!), 2 mojitos, 1 ginger basil martini, and 2 Blue Moons (Boo...my worst drink choice, but that's because someone else bought them for me).

I'll post again tonight. Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment