Ok, so I totally didn't have a chance to post Friday night...I went out with my roommate's for an early birthday celebration, and ended up basically staying up all night because my flight was really early the next morning and it didn't seem worth sleeping for an hour. I don't have my laptop with me on this trip, so I probably won't post again until I get home. But I didn't want you to think I died or anything if I went 5 days without posting!
I'm not sticking hardcore to my diet while I'm here, but still trying to limit portions and/or choose healthy options whenever possible. But today IS my birthday, so I'll probably let it slide for the most part today. :) As we speak, eggs, bacon, and pancakes are on their way to me. :)
I'll post again in a few days! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
where are you? home?
ReplyDeleteYep. Got back tonight.
ReplyDelete