Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Not a Day Too Soon

Sorry for my lack of post last night. I worked till about 11 and then sat at the bar and had a glass of wine with my manager, so I didn't get home till after 12. Then I stood in the kitchen talking with my roommate for about an hour. So by the time I got into bed, I was just ready to pass out.

I worked out in the morning. I already feel like my body is looking better, and closer to how I looked when I was at home. So I think taking the extra day off exercise is a good idea. We'll see if it continues!

Breakfast: Carrot and romaine juice. Lunch: Salad with avocado and sweet potato. Dinner: Salad with sundried tomatoes and eggs with mushrooms, goat cheese, and onions. Snacks: Dark chocolate, glass of wine, and raw carrot and sweet potato soup.

I was starving all day yesterday. Lately I haven't really felt the need to eat between lunch and dinner, but yesterday that was not the case. But I was good and just had the raw soup.

I swear, with all of this healthy eating, my body is screwed up! I have one glass of wine and I wake up feeling hung over! Ugh!

I'll post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment