Monday, January 10, 2011

Hung. Over.

I am sooo hung over today. Which explains why I didn't post last night. Because I was soooo drunk. lol.

I went out to a bar with my co-workers for a combination early birthday celebration for me and my old manager's official going away party. So much fun! But I closed at work, and didn't get out of there until 11. So I only ate a small salad at work for dinner and then was trying to play catch up. This was a bad idea! I feel so crappy today!

I worked out yesterday morning. 3.8 miles, weights, etc., etc. I had already planned to use today as my second day off for the week because I had a bunch of stuff to do. I'm very happy to not have to workout today in my hung over state. BUT I'm not really getting my stuff done either. Oh well!

Food for yesterday:

Breakfast: Carrot juice. Lunch: Salad with avocado, raw sweet potato and carrot soup. Dinner: Salad with salmon and tomatoes. Snacks: Dark chocolate, baby carrots.

I'll post tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment