This week has gone by so quickly compared to last week. It's almost my weekend again! Hooray!
Today was ok. I ran the 3.2 miles again, stopping to walk a couple of times. It feels better than doing the intervals because I feel like I'm pushing myself harder, and I just feel like I'm getting a better workout. Plus, it doesn't take me as long, so it doesn't feel quite as much like working out takes up my whole morning/afternoon. But my legs are absolutely killing me! I don't know if it's just general soreness from the increased running, or if I pulled something....but even laying in bed, I can feel them just aching. And they just feel so tight. I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to run tomorrow...hopefully the stretching I did afterward will help.
I ate well today until after dinner. I got out of work fairly early, so I had more free time tonight than I expected. If I'd know that, I wouldn't have eaten my dark chocolate earlier in the day. But after dinner I was really craving some dessert. I've been having so many cravings lately. It sucks! So I ended up giving in and getting some frozen yogurt with some candy topping....ugh. I'm trying not to feel too guilty about it. Hopefully that will help take away any temptation to binge and I can just move on. Plus, I think I'll try to skip the dark chocolate for a few days to at least balance out the calories.
Breakfast: Carrot juice. Lunch: Avocado salad and sweet potato. Dinner: Salad, grilled zucchini and eggplant, and goat cheese. Snacks: Dark chocolate, frozen yogurt.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment