Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas...?

Does that mean I won't gain any weight from what I ate/drank there?? lol.

So last night I went to bed feeling like I was really ready to get back on track. I think I feel like that every night...but then in the morning, when I actually have to do the things it takes to get back on track, I don't feel so sure. Ugh. :-/ I'm just so stressed out right now! And I feel like my mind is totally consumed with other things and just can't even begin to think about dieting and exercise. Plus, it feels kind of pointless to work so hard to get myself back on track when I'm moving at the end of the week and I know it will be tough to stick with it while on the road, and when I get to an apt with no furniture, no cooking utensils, no food stocked, etc. But at the same time, it's stupid not to eat healthy and exercise until then since that could mean losing a pound or two, or at least not gaining anymore.

I guess I'll try to keep reminding myself of that.... I'll post tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I pretty much just wrote the same thing on my blog!! Went to bed last night feeling motivated and good. Excited about working out today, getting things done, etc. Woke up this morning feeling completely blah and like I don't want to do ANYTHING.

    p.s. I liked the first line of your post. hehehe. If only!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol seriously! I guess it's really easy to feel motivated to do things later! haha

    ReplyDelete