Friday, February 18, 2011

Time Stand Still

I'm miserable. I feel like I have gained back so much weight, but I can't stop it because I just don't care enough to do what I need to do. At least that's how I feel in the moment of making choices, but I do care. How do you erase four months of hard work in two bad weeks? I hate it. I just can't find motivation. I feel so unhappy with how things are turning out right now. And I'm trying to see the good in things and rise above all of this. I want to just take control and make things better for myself, but I just feel tired. I just want to lay in bed and do nothing. And I don't know how to break myself out of it.

I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment