It has been a very long day...
The weather was really crappy this morning (there was ice on my windshield when I left for work this morning!), but sometime in the afternoon the sun decided to come out and it turned in to a really pretty day. I wanted to take advantage of the weather, but I also needed to go to the gym. I decided that I would meet up with some friends on a restaurant patio and eat dinner and then go to the gym later. Now, most times when is say I'll go to the gym later, "later" never comes. But I went! Not until about 8:30, but it was pretty nice. The gym was mostly empty, so it felt very easy to focus and get in the zone. I ran 20 minutes on the treadmill and did 25 minutes on the elliptical. Then weights and abs. I'm still super sore, but hopefully it will subside a bit by tomorrow. I'm hoping to go to another kickboxing class tomorrow night.
Breakfast: Carrot juice. Lunch: Avocado salad and a sweet potato. Dinner: Salad at US Pizza Co. with green peppers, mushrooms, mozz. cheese, and a little bit of creamy italian dressing. Not a super healthy salad, but I used a lot of moderation when it came to the dressing, and since that was my whole dinner, I think I did fine calorie-wise. Snacks: 4 squares of dark chocolate.
Good night!
Sounds like a fun day!! I miss the U.S. Pizza Co. patio!
ReplyDelete