Well I have a plan, I just haven't exactly put it in to practice....I have no motivation!! To do anything!! ugh. I need to do laundry, grocery shopping, go to the bank, etc., etc., etc. And I can't make myself do anything. I wish I could just wake up in the morning and get myself motivated to get things done, but I can't, because I have to go to work. And by the time I leave work, every ounce of energy has drained out of me. I hate this! I need to get my life together! I look and feel horrible.
Anyway, I found a website that lists some different celebrity diet/exercise plans. I found one for Jessica Alba that sounds pretty good. The diet is pretty much just clean eating. I think what I'm going to do (if I can ever get myself to the grocery store) is keep with the vegetable juice for breakfast and pretty much follow the basics of the detox plan. But I'm going to add in chicken and some fruits. I think that will make the diet a lot more accommodating and versatile. For exercise, it's basically a period of intervals on the treadmill, then weights, then more intervals, then more weights, then one last period of intervals, and then abs. It doesn't seem to difficult, but something to change up my workout a little and hopefully keep my body from storing fat due to too much cardio. So we'll see....
In case you're interested, the website is http://www.topfatlosstrainer.com/ and the Jessica Alba page is http://www.topfatlosstrainer.com/2009/11/08/get-a-jessica-alba-body-celebrity-diet-and-workout-review/.
If I can get myself to the store today, I can really get started tomorrow. C'mon motivaton...kick in!
No comments:
Post a Comment