So the last couple of days I've kind of just let myself stop thinking so much about the diet. And I've been super busy, so I haven't been working out either. But I've just been trying to focus on eating kind of "normally," as opposed to eating everything I might want once I start my diet again. I'm going to try to do some major grocery shopping tomorrow and really try to get back on track 100% on Monday. Working out. Eating Right. The whole deal.
One thing that has been discouraging me is feeling like I'm so far from where I was and that it's going to take so long to get back. But it just kind of hit me the other night that that shouldn't matter. In two days of eating right/working out I'll look better. In a week, I'll look even better. In a month, I'll be closer to where I was. Every day, I'll be closer. So just because it may be two months before I'm back to where I was (which really isn't even a long time) is no reason not to do it. I'm definitely not getting any closer with how I've been eating lately. So I might as well just get started already!
Alright, I probably won't post any more this weekend (not much to write about), but I'll be back full force on Monday! (Cross your fingers for me....)
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment