Thursday, December 9, 2010

Another Week Completed!

It has been twelve weeks since I started my diet, and this is the end of my seventh week of non-processed food and exercise without any cheating! I'm excited to weigh myself after a full week of the detox diet (since the last time I weighed I had only been doing it for 3 days). I'm a little afraid though that my body may have rebelled since it lost so much in the first three days. But we'll see. I'm still feeling like I look pretty good, so hopefully the scale reflects that, too.

Mentally I felt better today. Worked out in the morning and then spent the day running random errands, etc. Then I had another photo shoot this evening with one of the first photographers that I shot with.

Breakfast: Juice made of romaine lettuce and carrots. Lunch: Sweet potato and a salad with mushrooms, tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, and lemon juice. Dinner: Salad with sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, goat cheese, and lemon juice, steamed broccoli and mushrooms with organic marinara sauce and goat cheese, and baked carrots, parsnips, and beets. Snacks: Raw carrot juice and sweet potato soup, cherry tomatoes, carrots, and dark chocolate.

That's about it. Back to work tomorrow....

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment