Sorry I didn't post last night. I was out late for Christmas Eve Eve Eve Eve karaoke festivities and was extremely drunk by the time I got home. haha.
Yesterday was an awesome day. I got to see tons of friends and I'm just so happy to be here. :) I also worked out and it felt great! It turns out that my step dad has a treadmill, so I used that. It's been a while since I've been on a treadmill. Even though I like running outisde, I do kind of miss using cardio machines sometimes, so it felt really good. I did the same amount of time it takes me to do my 3.8 miles at home, but the machine said I went 4.5 miles! So I guess that means I was running quite a bit faster than I normally do. That's one thing I like about treadmills - they encourage me to go faster and push myself because you can just turn up the speed 1 or 2 points. It's kind of harder to push yourself that way when you're running outside. I don't have weights here, so I just did some ab exercises after the run.
Eating wise I did really well, too! For breakfast I had carrot juice. Lunch I had half of a sandwich with turkey, lettuce, tomato, and avocado. And the sandwich was pretty small anyway, so half was not much at all. Then for dinner I went to a chinese buffet with some friends. How I managed to eat well at a buffet is beyond me, but I did!! I ate a salad first with lettuce, carrots, and lemon juice. Then I had probably the equivalent of 2 rolls of sushi and a bowl of won ton soup without any dumplings in it (so just the broth). I was then going to let myself get a very small portion of one or two splurges. I walked around looking, but I couldn't decide on what to get. Everything looked good, but there was nothing that I felt like was worth my splurge. So I scratched the idea altogether. Hooray! I did drink a decent amount (although it's the first time I've gotten drunk in about 4 months, so it didn't take too much to get drunk!). I started with a few dragonberry mojitos, which I'm sure has more sugar than a normal one, but still not the worst choice I could make, I'm sure. Then I had a few Mich Ultras, which is one of the lowest calorie beers. Then I had a tequila shot...and a few jello shots....and then I proceeded to be wasted. Lol. But since I ate well during the day, I really didn't feel bad about splurging on the alcohol.
I feel like I've lost like 10 pounds since I've been here! I look SO much thinner than I've been looking. I don't know why! But I'm not complaining!
I'll try to post tonight, but I'm not really sure what my plans are for the night, so it might not happen.
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment