Friday, December 10, 2010

I just can't win

I weighed myself this morning. I gained four pounds. What. The. Heck? I feel like there's no way that can be right. ...Right? It is that time of the month again, but seriously? That would mean I gained four pounds in water weight/bloating just to be at the same weight I was last week. And I should be lower than that since that's the whole point of this eating really healthy and working out thing. So, ugh! I just don't know what to think. I'm so sick of this! It just brought my whole mood down today...just as I was finally getting out of my funk! I know I shouldn't let it affect me this much, but it's hard. And I just felt really fat today and I don't know if it was just because I knew I was heavier on the scale, or if I would have felt like that anyway. Argh. I'll probably weigh myself again on Monday when hopefully I'll be in a little bit more of a "normal" state. If it's still the same, I guess I can re-evaluate. But the book I'm following lays out each day meal by meal, so I really don't think I'm doing anything wrong! ajeipaoiujidojvioajivpjA!!! <----FRUSTRATION!

Anyway....I used today as my skip day for exercise because my legs have been really sore.

Breakfast: Carrot and romaine lettuce juice. Lunch: Salad with avacado, tomatoes, carrots, and lemon juice and a raw carrot juice and sweet potato soup. Dinner: Salad with sun-dried tomatoes, basil, and goat cheese and swordfish. Snacks: Carrots, cherry tomatoes, and dark chocolate.

Ok, seriously, people...do you SEE what I'm eating? And I GAIN weight? It's not possible, right?? Ugh....

I really hope I see some good results next week for my last weigh in before Christmas. I really want to feel good and confident when I go home....

Good night.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you're gonna look GREAT when I see you in Arkansas. I really don't understand why you're not dropping a ton of weight (or at least losing consistently) on your diet. :/ I'd be confused, too. Hope you can figure it out! Meanwhile, your commitment is still amazing and you've still lost a really good amount, so keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete