I'm so tired. It was a long day. Last night I came home from work to our kitchen sink having clogged and overflowed all over our kitchen floor. Fun! So my roommate and I spent about an hour cleaning that up and bailing the water out of the sinks. Took all day for the maintenance man to come, and anytime the people upstairs ran their garbage disposal, our sink would back up a little more and risk overflowing again. More fun! That, on top of finding out that we have to pay our electric bill for the last six months (because they never told us anything about switching it over, so we thought it was paid by the apartment), made today a really great day. Ugh.
Thankfully, the maintenance guy finally came right before I went to work, so I got to come home to a properly-working sink and a clean kitchen because one of my roommate's did all of the dishes that had been sitting on the counter since there was nowhere to wash them. Lovely!
3.8 miles of intervals this morning and did my weight and ab exercises.
Breakfast: Same juice as yesterday. Lunch: Goat cheese cabbage wraps with dijon mustard, salad with sun-dried tomatoes and lemon juice, and steamed beets. Dinner: Salad with avacado, tomatoes, and lime juice, green beans, and baked parsnips, carrots, and beets. Snacks: Raw carrot juice and sweet potato soup, carrots, and dark chocolate.
I got my work schedule today, which extends through the day before I leave on vacation. It makes it feel SO close and so real! I'm so excited!
Off to bed. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment