I'm so exhausted! I think my body is still on central time and it's really screwing me up! So this is going to be a short post.
I kind of suck....it's hard to get yourself out of vacation mode, and I just didn't want to do anything today. So I didn't unpack or run any of the errands I should have. I also didn't want to stick to my diet. Ugh. I just didn't really feel like invoking any kind of will power on myself today, which is dumb. So I ended up eating kind of bad. Not horribly, at least not as far as quantity. But still. I had a few muffins for breakfast. Then for lunch I had broccoli and cheese soup with a bagelthin and a few small cupcakes. Boo! I'm an idiot. Luckily, I didn't really go into major binge mode, so I didn't eat a completely ridiculous amount of food. But it still wasn't good. My stomach was not happy with me, which fortunately made me not want to eat anything else for the rest of the day. So I didn't eat again until after work, and I just had a salad with tomatoes and lemon juice. In the past, I would have figured I'd already screwed up the day, so I might as well stop for fast food or something on my way home. So while they may be small victories, I am going to celebrate them. :)
I also didn't work out today. I woke up and it was pouring rain (again!). I'm already sick and feeling pretty crappy, so I really didn't want to do that to myself. But it was probably more of a lazy cop out than any of that. No more of that tomorrow. I'm ready to go back to being my determined and dedicated self!
Back on track tomorrow, 100% - food and exercise. I'm definitely ready since my stomach feels like it's ready to murder me!
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment