I feel like crap. I have a horrible cold and while I was at work I got a splitting headache. I came home feeling like death (and looking like it, too!) I thought I might have a fever because I looked really pale and just all around sick. But I don't have one yet. Crossing my fingers that I'll feel better in the morning.
Luckily, the horrible sickness didn't completely set in until after I worked out this morning. I still had cold symptoms and really bad chest congestion though, so running in the cold air was definitely tough. But I did my normal 3.8 miles of intervals and then did weight and ab exercises.
Breakfast: Carrot and romaine juice. Lunch: Salad with avocado and tomatoes, baked carrots, and raw carrot and sweet potato soup.
I didn't get off work until 6:30, so I didn't eat "lunch" until after 7. After that, I laid down to watch some TV. I ended up passing out for two hours, which was much needed. I still feel like crap though, and I'm really not hungry - especially if it means I have to do any kind of cooking or preparation. I'm definitely feeling that urge to eat junk food just because it's comforting (and easier), but of course I won't. And honestly, I just really don't have much of an appetite anyway. I'm just afraid I'm going to be WAY too low in my calories though. So I figure I'll satisfy the junk food craving a bit and get a few more calories in by eating my dark chocolate.
Oh, forgot to mention that I weighed myself this morning. I gained two pounds over Christmas. Not too bad.... Ideally, I was hoping to maintain, and I probably would have if I hadn't let myself splurge so much on the last few days. But two pounds is no big deal. I was afraid I was going to have gained five or something. In a week from now I should be right back where I started.
Anyway, that's about it. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment