Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Barely hanging on...

Still in my funk. I think I'm just SO ready to go home! I feel like I need to scream because I want it to be time to go so much!! The days are passing by semi-quickly, but it still feels like it's not enough. I just feel like I can't wait any longer!! I went to bed around midnight last night and didn't fall asleep until after 2. I just couldn't turn my brain off and I couldn't stop thinking about going home and everyone I'm excited to see. I can't even imagine how I'll feel the night before I leave!

I woke up feeling like I might be getting sick. Might just be the lack of sleep though. I went running in the morning and did my weights and ab exercises.

Breakfast: Same juice as yesterday. Lunch: Salad with avocado, tomatoes, and lemon juice, a raw thai soup made with coconut water, carrots, peppers, bok choy, and soy sauce, and a raw carrot soup. Dinner: Salad with tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, and lime juice, a vegetable stir fry with soy sauce, and baked butternut squash with pumpkin pie spice. Snacks: Cherry tomatoes, carrots, the last of my vegetable soup, and dark chocolate.

I'm really enjoying the recipes in the detox book. I haven't LOVED them all, but it's fun to try a bunch of new recipes. A lot of them have ingredients I've never even used before, and it can sometimes be a bit intimidating with the number of ingredients and the prep work, but it's cool to try a lot of new and different foods, and a lot of them are really delicious.

Anyway, one more day of freedom before I go back to work. At this point, I'm just ready to get the rest of this week over with, and then next week, and then I'll be on a plane out of here!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment