I'm so full! Ugh...I need to go throw up! lol. I guess it's good if I can feel like that while still sticking to my diet though.
I had kind of a rough day. I woke up feeling awful. Kind of sick to my stomach and really drained of energy. It was how I felt on Wednesday, but it was worse today. I wish I knew if it was the diet or something else causing it. I realized I drank a glass of wine on Tuesday and yesterday, so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it. It was just one glass, but since I'm not eating much other than vegetables, etc., I wonder if it's just affecting me weirdly. I'm not going to drink any for a few days and see if it happens again.
I was going to workout this morning before work, but I didn't because I felt horrible. Luckily, I felt a lot better after work, so I came home and ate and then went and ran the 3.8 miles and did my weight and ab exercises. I didn't get a chance to go running till like 9:00, and the park was completely dark and deserted. A bit ominous!
Breakfast: Same juice. Lunch: Sweet potato and a salad with avocado and tomatoes. Dinner: Salad with beets, cooked carrots, and an omelet (yolks and all!) with mushrooms, onions, and goat cheese. Snacks: Cherry tomatoes and carrots. And I'm an idiot because I was already full after dinner, but I ate my dark chocolate simply because I COULD. Ughhh...need to throw up now! I'll never learn! lol.
Someone at work asked me if I'd been dieting today because he thought I looked really thin. :-D
And...that's about it. Is it December 20th yet???
Be careful running at night! We love you and if anyone nabs ya I will hunt them down!
ReplyDeletehaha yeah, it was a little scary. Usually there's still people out there, but this was the latest I've ever gone. I'll try to keep it earlier in the evening!
ReplyDelete