It was a good day, but I'm exhausted!
Got my hair done this morning - really happy with it! Then did some shopping...spent more than I should have, but not too bad. I got some good stuff. Stopped by work to have a glass of wine. Then went to get a drink with one of the girls there afterward.
Breakfast: Carrot and romaine juice. Lunch: Salad with sun-dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, and lemon juice, and raw carrot juice and sweet potato soup. Dinner: Salad with sun-dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, goat cheese, and lemon juice. Snacks: Glass of wine and two mojitos.
I splurged a little on the mojitos....just really didn't feel like wine after the glass I had at my restaurant. And I got home late, so I didn't end up having anything for dinner (other than a salad), so I figure I didn't do too badly....I just read recently that mojitos are a pretty good option in the alcohol department.
Anyway, I'm exhausted and so ready for bed! Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment