After a couple days of summer-like weather, it is all of a sudden freezing! I like it though...it will be nice to be able to start wearing hoodies and sweaters!
It was a pretty good day. I was off work. My roommate and I decided to play tennis this morning. I figured it would be good to mix up my workout a little bit so my body doesn't become immune. I was afraid it might be a little rough on my foot, but it actually felt pretty good. It still looks bruised though.... I'll continue with the ice and hope it gets better soon! So we played tennis for an hour and 20 minutes, plus we walked to and from the courts (2 miles round trip). Then we walked to the library afterward (another 2 miles), which turned out to be closed. But all in all, I think it was a good amount of exercise!
Breakfast: Shake and an orange. Lunch: Grilled chicken, butternut squash, tomatoes, onions, and mushrooms. Dinner: Grilled chicken topped with goat cheese, mushrooms, and onions, and green beans on the side. Snacks: Fruit and peanut butter.
Tomorrow my roommate's and I are going to drive up to Santa Barbara just to give ourselves something to do. The drive up there should be beautiful. Then we're going to probably walk around some of the shops they have out there and maybe go to the beach (although it will be freezing!). It will be a little tough with my diet, but I'm going to pack snacks and lunch and then we may stop somewhere for dinner on the way home - where I will get a salad (with no cheese, dressing, etc.). I'm not too worried about it. Going to get up and go running before we leave.
Think that's about it...it was a pretty uneventful day. Good night!
You're like an exercise queen! It's really inspiring. You put me to shame.
ReplyDelete