It has been a busy week, and my body is definitely feeling it. Didn't get to bed until 4am last night since we went to the movie. Then had to get up at 8 for my photo shoot. Obviously there are worst things in life than getting little sleep in order to go model, so I'm not really complaining! But I am definitely exhausted. Had to work after the shoot and was there until 12:30am. Thankfully I'm off tomorrow and I have nothing to do but a few errands. I'm going to sleep in and relax and it's going to be heaven!
I didn't end up weighing myself this morning like I planned. I decided that whether it was up or down or the same, I was still going to continue with my adjustments for at least one more day, since weight fluctuates normally and it would be hard to tell what the cause was of whatever result I got. I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow though. Two days seems like it might give me a little more of an accurate result. If I haven't lost anything, I guess I'll try to figure out what else I need to change.
I used today as my day off from exercise since I knew I'd have very little sleep and be busy. My body is already feeling sore though from the shoot. Let me tell you, modeling is not as easy as it looks! haha.
Breakfast: Oatmeal. Lunch: Sweet potato and green beans. Dinner: Egg whites, raspberries, and a shake. Snacks: Baby carrots and guacamole, cherry tomatoes, a shake, peanut butter, and cashews.
Now I'm finally off to sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment