Monday, November 15, 2010

Lazy Day

I woke up in a complete funk this morning. Feeling lonely, depressed, and bored...but at the same time, really didn't want to do anything. I laid in bed for a long time, trying to get myself up to get some things done, but just didn't want to get out of bed. A day like this in the past would have meant me saying screw it, and taking the day off my diet and workout. And as much as I would have loved to (especially the working out part), I didn't. And not only did I still workout, I ended up pushing myself and doing a third lap around the track. Bringing my total to 6 miles.

Breakfast: Shake and an apple. Lunch: Squash "pasta" with shrimp, broccoli, and mushrooms. Dinner: Chicken topped with mushrooms and onions and green beans and butternut squash on the side. Snacks: Apples, baby carrots, raspberries and blackberries, and peanut butter.

It's going to be a busy week for me between work, working out, and a couple of photo shoots. Tomorrow I have a shoot at 9:30 and then I'm on call at work (which means I have to call at 5 to find out if they need me to come in). If I end up having to work, I won't have much time to work out. So I'm going to get up at 6:30 (ugh!) and run before the shoot so I won't have to worry about it.

That's about it...good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment