This day completely disappeared! I was busy, so it went by so quickly and I'm completely exhausted now!
I spent most of the day with my roommate's filming our web series. We were filming at a bunch of different places, so I wasn't home a lot, which meant I had tons of calories left over tonight. Breakfast: shake and an orange. Lunch: turkey burger (no bun) with grilled mushrooms and onions and green beans on the side. Dinner: Sweet potato and green beans and carrots. Snacks: shake, blueberries and raspberries, carrots. I had to eat more than I really wanted to after dinner just to get to 1300 calories. And I'm completely full. Crazy!
My knee was hurting a little bit today and my foot was killing me! I don't know what the heck I did to it, but it sucks! Luckily it got a little better as I moved it around a little. So I decided just to walk today. We spent the majority of the day filming, and we were filming in a bunch of different outdoor locations - all of which we walked to. So I estimated that we walked about 4 miles total (although I think it may have been a little more). Since I wasn't running at all, I felt like I needed to do quite a bit more than I normally do. So once we were done, I went for another walk at the park and then walked to the store for a few things. My total walking distance for the day came to just over 8 miles. Probably more than I needed to do, but I didn't want to do too little! Hopefully my leg and foot will feel better tomorrow. It will probably be another day of walking either way, just to be on the safe side.
Today was kind of a tough day due to the fact that I was faced with probably the most temptation I've had in the last few weeks. For one of the scenes we filmed, we had to have a hamburger from In and out. So we walked over there to get it. Sitting in there while my roommate's ordered the burger (and shakes for themselves) was pretty hard. At first I was ok, but the longer I sat there and saw all the food, the harder it was. Not that I was going to get up and order one right then, but it was more the fact that if I wanted to get one later or something, I couldn't (or at least, I really shouldn't!) But then I kind of snapped myself out of it and remembered that generally after eating fast food, you don't feel great. I don't miss that heavy, gross feeling you get after eating way too much bad food. Once I did that, I felt much better. Then in the scene, I had the burger in front of me (luckily the scene didn't require me to eat any!) and it looked really gross. I could see all the grease and it just didn't look appetizing. Sometimes the idea of "bad" foods are a lot better than the actual foods themselves.
The other tough part of my day was going on my walk. We were filming for hours and walking a lot of that time. It felt like we walked a LONG time. And we didn't get done till it was almost dark. So I really didn't feel like turning right back around and walking some more. I was really close to just deciding the 4 miles was enough (and maybe it was? But I would have felt like I slacked off), but I didn't. It would have been the easy choice, and I probably could have justified it to myself. But I didn't. And I have total peace of mind now because of that. :)
Anyway, that's about all. I'm so tired and ready to pass out! Only two more days till the end of my seventh week...man, this week went fast! Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment