I completely forgot to write in my blog last night until I was already laying in bed. And then I was too lazy to get up and do it!
It was a good day. I went running in the evening. I was feeling kind of low-energy, but I pushed through. My left knee was starting to hurt again, and my right foot felt kind of weird, too. Ugh! Last night when I was sleeping, I was moving and the pain in my knee woke me up! It doesn't feel too bad this morning, but my foot really hurts! So I'm definitely just going to be walking today. Hopefully they will feel a lot better tomorrow. I'd hate to have to walk the rest of the week....
I just didn't feel very hungry yesterday. It was kind of weird because I was off work, and I tend to eat more on those days. But I had a lot of calories leftover at the end of the night. Breakfast: shake and an orange. Lunch: Sweet potato and green beans. Dinner: Turkey burger (no bun) with grilled mushrooms and onions, and green beans on the side. Snacks: a shake, blueberries and raspberries, baby carrots.
I'd like to commend myself for getting through Halloween weekend without eating one bite of candy! :)
Last night my roommates, our friend from AZ, and I all went to this haunted house we found online. It was free, and really awesome! Pretty scary!! lol. It was really fun though. It was nice to end up having something little to do on Halloween since the only festivity we really had planned was on Friday. At the haunted house they were passing out candy and giving out free hot chocolate (it was cold and the line was about 45 mins long!), but I didn't give in to temptation! Yay me!
Anyway, I will post later tonight. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment