Saturday, November 6, 2010

Just Another Day

Today was pretty uneventful.... I had the day off work. Ran a few errands earlier in the day, did some laundry, got a few things done around the house.

Went running this evening. My foot was feeling a lot better today, which I was kind of surprised about because I thought I might have pushed it too hard yesterday. So I ran almost as much as I normally do on my route, and since I still took it a little easy, I added an extra half mile. It feels pretty good now, so hopefully it will continue to get better from here.

Breakfast: Shake and an orange. Lunch: Grilled chicken topped with mushrooms and onions and green beans and butternut squash on the side. Dinner: Egg whites and sweet potato hash browns. Snacks: Fruit, peanut butter, carrots, and a shake.

I decided to "treat" myself a bit today, so I went to that frozen yogurt place and got JUST fruit. They have really good fresh fruit, and lots of variety, so I figured it would be something a little different from what I usually have. Kind of sad (but in a good way) how much it felt like a treat to me. haha. But it was delicious - kiwi, mango, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. And I wasn't even tempted to get any frozen yogurt with it. What has happened to me?? :)

It was a lonely night....one of my roommate's was at his improv show and the other one went to see this guy she's dating. So I was home alone...which isn't that odd, because we all have pretty different schedules. But I just felt particularly lonely tonight. Kind of how I was feeling the first month or so I was here.

Anyway, work in the morning then working out. And...that's about it. 'Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment