Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sore Muscles, Peaceful Mind

This will probably be a quick post because I'm very ready for bed!

I worked out this morning. It was a good run. My legs felt pretty good, although my left leg is starting to hurt a little tonight, so hopefully it will be ok tomorrow. My muscles are so sore! Yesterday I started doing weight exercises that I got out of Shape magazine. They're mostly for legs, but also back, abs, and shoulders. My back is so sore! And I definitely feel it in my legs, too. But it's a good kind of sore - enough to know they're working, but not so much that I can't exercise again for a week!

Diet went well again today. Breakfast: Shake and strawberries. Lunch: Squash "pasta" with chicken, mushrooms, onions, garlic, and tomatoes. Dinner: a shake and the rest of the sweet potato/carrot soup. Snacks: Fruit and peanut butter.

I'm feeling good. I felt really productive today. While my roommate's were dragging from being hungover, I was working out, cleaning the kitchen, and getting random tasks done. I just feel very on track with everything lately and it feels good. Now if I can just keep it up!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment