I was in a much better mood than I have been lately for the majority of the day. I'm trying to get it through my head that it's the result of eating healthier and working out, because nothing else is different. I just feel so much better when I'm sticking to this. I wish I could remember that when I'm wanting to cheat!
I worked the night shift tonight, so I had to work out during the day. I was planning to wait until later in the day, but about an hour after I woke up I just kind of decided to get up and get ready to go. It was so hot! I can't believe how much harder it is when it's sunny and hot. Ugh, I hate it! But at the same time, it felt really great to get it over with early in the day and not have to worry about it. I have the day off work tomorrow, so I'm going to try really hard to work out in the morning so I can spend the rest of the day relaxing and worry-free. This week has gone pretty quickly...I can't believe I only have two more days before I weigh myself again. Yay!
It was a good day on the diet front as well. For breakfast I had a bowl of Cheerios and an orange, for lunch I made my squash and chicken "pasta" again - so good and so healthy! Then I had some strawberries and a bagel with peanut butter for a snack before work. When I got home, I had a bowl of cheerios and a bagel with cream cheese for dinner. I was craving chocolate, so I picked up a pack of M&Ms on my way home and had that for dessert.
Anyway, I'm off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment