This is going to be a short post because I'm tired and not really in the mood to write a lot.
I weighed myself and I lost 2.6 pounds this week. Awesome.
I ran my usual 4.6 miles this morning and did some killer weight and ab exercises. Felt really good to push myself. I had a busy day, so I didn't eat much for the majority of it. I had half of a bagelthin with cream cheese and egg whites with mushrooms and spinach for breakfast. For lunch I had a spinach salad with avacado, tomatoes, and lemon juice. When I got off work (at 10:30pm), I'd barely consumed any calories. So I splurged a little and ate some unhealthy snack stuff for my "dinner." However, still stayed under my calorie limit.
I'm off to bed so I can get up and do it all again tomorrow. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment