It was a really long day. I felt like I was at work forever, and I did a ton before I even went in! So it's going to be a short post.
I didn't work out today. My knee felt ok, but I ended up having an audition this afternoon, and it would have been really tight to fit in a workout, a shower, and the audition before I had to go to work. And I figured it was better to give my legs a full day's rest if they were a little over-worked. I kind of missed running today though. Weird!
It was another busy day, which meant not a lot of time for food. I had a shake and an orange for breakfast, then some strawberries a little later. Squash "pasta" with chicken, tomatoes, mushrooms, and a little bit of cheese for lunch. Two spoonfuls of peanut butter before work and a shake when I got home. Probably going to have some fruit or something before I call it a night.
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment