Not too much to write about today...
It was pretty hot today, so I waited until the evening to run. I've been having a little bit of pain in my left knee again over the last two days. I walked a little extra yesterday and it seemed better today. So hopefully it won't get any worse.
Breakfast: Shake and an orange. Lunch: Spinach salad with chicken. Dinner: Turkey burger (no bun) topped with grilled mushrooms and onions and green beans on the side. Snacks: Some peanut butter and strawberries.
I'm sooo tired and completely worn out today. I have to work in the morning and run beforehand, because I probably won't have time in between work and going to my roommate's improv show. So I have to get up pretty early and all I want to do is go to bed! But we were supposed to film some stuff for the web series tonight, however, I wasn't aware it was going to be this late. It's already 11:30 and we haven't even started...and I have no idea when we're starting. Ugh! I'm exhausted!
Anyway, that's about it. Till tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment