Friday, October 29, 2010

Staying on Track

I weighed myself this morning and I lost 3.2 pounds!! Yay! I'm quite excited. The plan is to continue on the way I've been eating. Might add in a few "splurges" here and there, but nothing major. Honestly, I thought I might be tempted to have some kind of treat today since I was starting a new week. But I really wasn't. Eating the way I have been has become very routine and just feels really normal to me right now. Hopefully it will continue that way!

It was a so-so day due to the fact that I wasn't feeling very well. I think it's the constant weather changes lately. I just felt really drained and kind of under the weather. I slept a lot today. Just felt like I didn't want to get out of bed! Luckily I didn't have much to do before work tonight, and I know my body definitely needed sleep after a few nights in a row of awful insomnia.

I didn't work out today because my leg was still a little sore, and now my right hip is really hurting, too! What's the deal, body? Hopefully the day off will help. If not, I guess I'll just do a lot of walking tomorrow.

Ate well today - Breakfast: a shake. Lunch: a sweet potato and green beans (I had forgotten how much I absolutely love sweet potatoes until this week!). Dinner: A shake and strawberries. Snacks: Strawberries, raspberries, baby carrots, and peanut butter.

My roommate's brother and friend are in town, and so is our friend from college who  lives in AZ. So we're planning to have a little get-together tomorrow night with some friends from a show she's in. I guess it's going to be semi-Halloween themed, so we might dress up a little at least. I didn't buy a costume because I didn't know if I'd have anywhere to wear it and didn't want to spend the money. So I'll probably just recycle an old costume I have on hand. I'm going to make some healthy low-calorie Halloween cupcakes for the event! I'll post a picture tomorrow! :) I'm debating whether I want to drink. I actually have a bottle of red wine, which is probably pretty much the healthiest thing you can drink (even the detox book I have says it's ok to have red wine), so I was planning to drink that. But honestly, I'm kind of feeling like I don't care all that much about drinking, so maybe I won't. We'll see. Either way, I'll definitely stick to my calorie goal.

Anyway, I think that's all for now. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment